To qualify for the Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. ("Toyota") Military Rebate Program, the following criteria must be met:
1. In current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast
Guard and Active Reserve) OR the U.S. Military Inactive Reserves (i.e. Ready Reserve) that are part of
the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR
2. An honorably discharged Military veteran or retiree of the U.S. Military both within one year of their
discharge date; OR
3. Household Member of an eligible U.S. Military personnel; AND
4. Provide verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at time of purchase in the
form of one of the following documentation:
a. Leave and Earnings Statement
b. Military Identification Card (Please do not send Toyota Financial Services (TFS) a photo copy);
c. Veterans/Retirees DD Form 214
5. Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments;
6. Be approved for credit by, and lease or finance the purchase of a new Toyota or Scion through, the
participating Toyota Dealer identified below and TFS. The maximum terms eligible for the Toyota
Military Rebate Program are up to 72 months for Retail contracts and up to 48 months on Leases
or Preferred Option contracts (where available).
If the above qualifications are satisfied and the retail installment sales contract or lease agreement
(customer "Obligation") is dated no later than January 03, 2017, Toyota will pay the amount of $1000.00 (the
"Toyota Payment") toward your Obligation. If your Obligation is a retail installment sales contract, the TMS
Payment will be treated as and become part of your down payment. If your Obligation is a lease, the TMS
Payment will be applied towards the amount due at lease signing or towards the capitalized cost reduction.
You are responsible for any applicable sales and other taxes arising in connection with the Toyota Payment.